it does not matter whichever place you might end up living life ... what's vital is to find comfort in knowing that you are able to celebrate the human soul ...

Friday, July 22, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

i've always considered myself a know-how person when it comes to computer together with all its attachments (emails, web search, internet ... whatnots). Yes, i am not a tech-freak but i'm confident to say that i can log in and send message to my friends without my mom holding my hand! and yet now i feel frustrated!

Frustrated since i dont know how to get started in linking people to my site! Frustrated that i dont know how to go about putting a shoutbox in my site! aaaaahhhhhhhh!

inhale ... exhale ... whew! needed to get that steam off me and just put my thoughts down ... coz after all the venting ... i know i would want to read this entry in the future and say to myself that i've survived and conquered all my frustrations in the world of blogging technology ...

i just hope i get to read this SOON!!! ... hehehehhe

2 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

grace! i sent you email on how to do it! read read read my dear...

7:46 PM

 
Blogger grace said...

thanks sweetie! i really need all the help i can get! hahahahahhah!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home