it does not matter whichever place you might end up living life ... what's vital is to find comfort in knowing that you are able to celebrate the human soul ...

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Back to crawling ...

Now that I'm figuring out how this whole blogging world goes I feel that I'm back to crawling ... like a baby inching herself towards something fascinating ...

Amidst the challenges of getting acquainted with all the codes and processes that comes with maintaining a blog site, I find myself enjoying the experience. I feel like I've managed to reinvent myself in becoming a tech apprentice. Hopefully like my baby Bianca, who's unstoppable in running, I'd soon surprise myself running the site like a pro (with fingers crossed!)

2 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

you will be surprised with what you can do after.. I started the same and felt accomplished in small things I was able to do :)

4:29 PM

 
Blogger undiscussablerealms said...

duke is right. :)

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home