it does not matter whichever place you might end up living life ... what's vital is to find comfort in knowing that you are able to celebrate the human soul ...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Simple Pleasures

Will do this for the love of K! bwehehehehehehe!

Instructions: Name ten (10) of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same.

Here's my list:
1) Swimming
2) Bringing Bianca to school
3) Meal time with the family
4) Waking up late
5) Taking Pictures
6) Bianca's laughter
7) Calling everybody in Pinas
8) Calling everybody in Austria
9) Emails/calls from friends
10) Kisses from Thomas and Bianca

Now it's time to tag somebody else :)
Betchay, Bethski, RAven, Mr Pogi, Mr Myepinoy, Analyse, Patrice, PhamzZz, Litarista ... sorry short of one person ,,, hehehehehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I last visited (my fault). Dami na palang bagong post, at na-tag pa ako same time as Duke. Hehe. My apologies if it will take time to do it, but I will do it! :)

p.s. Take note of new URL. Thanks!

6:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Tita G, glad you made it. I know you can't ignore the request because you love me. With your list, I'm thinking, I'll go swimming again since it's summer around here and take pictures of my skinny ass. Thank you for supporting these memes, better late than never.

10:54 AM

 
Blogger duke said...

wow I didn't know you love swimming!

kaaliw naman :)

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home