it does not matter whichever place you might end up living life ... what's vital is to find comfort in knowing that you are able to celebrate the human soul ...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Christmas and New Year in India






So this may come as a little bit overdue, still i want to share with you some pictures of our Christmas and New Year celebrations here in India ...
This time celebrating Xmas and NY were quite different to me. First of all, i was spending my holidays in a different country. Second, i dont have my extended family with me. Third, we had a brown Santa. Well i could go on and on with the things barely familiar to me but one thing i treasure most during Christmas and New Year was the fact that i felt COMPLETE. I had all the essentials i needed and most of all i have Bianca and Thomas with me.

For New Year we decided to give Bianca her second hair cut ...
Our New Year 2006 family picture ... i already accepted the apologies of the one who took this picture ... in all fairness, she really tried her best ... unfortunately this was the result :)
Papa and Bianca making cookies for the New Year!!! Horah! Horah!

4 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

My gosh grace! bianca has grown so much.
nice pictures!

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Bianca is a cutie....thanx for sharing the pix. I presume you are back in India by now.

9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to Bianca & your family.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Talang Pula said...

ha-llo, Grace. lovely daughter.
=)
kamusta, mula sa Pinas.

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home