it does not matter whichever place you might end up living life ... what's vital is to find comfort in knowing that you are able to celebrate the human soul ...

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Second Time Around! Yahoo!!!

I'm 6 and 1/2 months pregnant for the second time around and I'm loving it!!!


Before even deciding on having another baby I was thinking whether it is really possible to love another child ... I mean I've been used to having just Bianca with me all the time and having another one vying for my attention is something that is just challenging. Still I followed my instincts and plunged on being a mother for the 2nd time!

When I learned that we were pregnant again, my family and I were vacationing with my in-laws in Austria. It was after the Easter holidays that we shared with our families and friends the good news. As expected, everybody was just as excited as us. And of course speculations on whether the next one is an heir or another princess were inevitable.

During my first trimester we did a lot of moving. As in physically moving our residential address from India to Singapore. Apart from having to find our own home in Singapore when we arrived here, I also had to deal with finding a reliable and trusted Obgyn, school for Bianca, finding household help and what have yous. If those were not enough, as it turned out my first trimester was more difficult than when I was carrying my first one. The pressure was on!!!

Nonetheless I was very keen on enjoying every bit of what was coming my way. Thank goodness that here in Singapore everything seems to be systematic and well organized which definitely helped me in adjusting to our new life.

After finding my trusted doctor, settling Bianca in the school that she loves and with the arrival of our ever reliable Yaya Jackie on my side, things look pretty much stable. I definitely have more time enjoying the remaining months of my growing belly :)

*photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzyhomemaker/





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSS!

Kaya pala di ka nagboblog months and months dahil naglilihi ka na pala at BUNTIS KA Ulet.

Miss you.

7:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! A child is a blessing from God!

1:48 AM

 
Blogger duke said...

two more months to go! Congrats and have a safe delivery!

1:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, how are you?

Just wanna greet you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers!

5:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here for the Lai See (red pocket) hahaha.

Kung Hei Fat Choi! Happy Chinese New Year!

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home