it does not matter whichever place you might end up living life ... what's vital is to find comfort in knowing that you are able to celebrate the human soul ...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Unsaved!

ARRRRGGGHHHH! what could be worse than having to put your last sentence in your blog then kaboom! your internet connection gets disconnected ... just when you think you've save at least 3/4 of your post you realize you only have 1 paragraph saved! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! kakabaliw!

It's 1230 a.m. now and i dont have the energy to re-write anything! I'm giving in to the temptation of my bed ... this is me signing off ...

Tomorrow's a new day ... but tomorrow's TODAY!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poor little thing. It happened all the time to me. If you're familiar with ThinkPad notebook, they got this tiny red thing in the middle of its keyboard & I never use a notepad as roughdraft, I blog straight away & whenever I accidentally hit that button, the whole post are erased.

As for your case, I would blame the internet connection.

Try writing them to a NOTEPAD in your PC and cut & paste it to your blog entry.

Happy Weekend Tita Grace.

3:14 AM

 
Blogger grace said...

Tito Knoizki ... i'll definitely do that ... yoko nang ma-frustrate! bwhahahahhahahah! kaloka talaga yun ...

Happy Weekend to you too!

11:06 AM

 
Blogger duke said...

ay may dear! even Jesus saves! :)

well i know the feeling but you can do exactly what Knoizki and said to avoid this kind of thing again! have a great weekend! :)

10:31 PM

 
Blogger grace said...

isay dear! sinabi mo pa ... drama natin eh: "we're close and yet sooo far!"

hugs to you: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

11:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

had happened to me a couple of times with blogger, kahit na diretso internet connection ko... that's what i opted to have my own space...

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home